|External links (cont.)
- 'Gambler' Havannah Bot by Richard Pijl
- Ab's HexGui Download
A Graphical User Interface for Havannah, based on a popular GoGui. It offers a weak program too.
- GoRilla v12 - SGF Game Editor
GoRilla is an SGF game editor / reader for the analysis and review of games of Go, Othello, Hex, Unlur, Y, Havannah, Connect6 and Kropki.
- Sensei's Library - Havannah
Sensei's Library is a collaborative web site about and around the game of Go, but it gives excellent and up to date information about Havannah, its rules, where to play and the state of affairs concerning attempts to program the game.
- Havannah was one of the entries at the 13th Advances in Computer Games Conference, held in Kanazawa, Japan, September 24 - October 2, 2010, and the 14th Advances in Computer Games Conference, held in Tilburg, The Netherlands, November 18 to 26, 2011.
- Multiple Overlapping Tiles for Contextual Monte Carlo Tree Search
By Arpad Rimmel and Fabien Teytaud
Monte Carlo Tree Search is a recent algorithm that achieves more and more successes in various domains. We propose an improvement of the Monte Carlo part of the algorithm by modifying the simulations depending on the context. The modification is based on a reward function learned on a tiling of the space of Monte Carlo simulations. The tiling is done by regrouping the Monte Carlo simulations where two moves have been selected by one player. We show that it is very efficient by experimenting on the game of Havannah.
- Creating an Upper-Confidence-Tree program for
By Fabien Teytaud and Olivier Teytaud
- Havannah, Monte-Carlo Enhancements and LinearTransforms (pdf)
By Arpad Rimmel - MCTS Workshop, Imperial College, London
- Creating a Havannah Playing Agent
By B. Joosten - Maastricht University
- Monte-Carlo Tree Search applied to the Game of Havannah
By J.D. Fossel - Maastricht University
- Knowledge-based Monte-Carlo Tree Search in Havannah
By J.A. Stankiewicz - Maastricht University
- Playing and Solving Havannah
An MSc thesis presentation by Timo Ewalds, M.Sc. Student, Department of Computing Science - University of Alberta.